Saturday, September 20, 2014

Park Life!

Hello My Lovelies

It is the first day of autumn and transitional weather time, so I have no idea what to wear half the time. It is still quite warm but at the same time I can feel a snap of cold. I tried to kept this outfit light and breathable, I didn't feel too hot or cold so I think I chose my outfit well and the decision to wear monochrome matched Pixel the Boston Terrier rather well!







What I wore:

Sheer Stripe Top - H&M
(I wore a black vest underneath)
Jeans with knee slit rips - Primark similar here
Boots - River Island (Old) similar here 
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins simliar here

I would love to know what you think of this outfit and what you are wearing during this transitional period. Please leave a comment below.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment