Friday, September 26, 2014

H&M Studio AW14: Autumn outfit khaki and cream

Hello my lovelies

Today I wanted to show you all my new favourite trousers. I picked up these silky khaki pants from Oxford St, during London Fashion Week, they are part of the draw dropping H&M Studio AW14 collection. I literally took the last pair in the shop and even though they were a tad loose I snapped them up (chanting to myself nothing a safety pin can't fix). Fear not my friends they are still available on line, so grab them while you can!



Cream Jumper - H&M find here
Khaki Pants - H&M find here
Boots - Primark also love these and these


I am really impressed with H&M this season, each time I walk into the store I am coming out with lots of goodies. I can't wait to share all of my purchases with you, so please keep visiting my blog.
In the meantime please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts on this outfit, and also very interested in hearing about your recent H&M purchases?

Thanks so much for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment