Tuesday, May 14, 2013

China Glaze 'It's a Trap-eze' Dupe

China Glaze 'It's a Trap-eze' is from the Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection, was released in Dec 2012. Today the polish is quite hard to find and even has a few polish girls lemming after it!
For this reason I thought I would share this dupe with you, in my opinion it is identical in every way and it's a real challenge to tell the two polishes apart, but don't just take my word for it check out the pics below! 

This is Golden Rose Jolly Jewels '115'. I applied two coats and no topcoat. As you can see it is jam packed with multi coloured glitter and has a sheer milky base.


This is a side by side comparison of the two polishes. China Glaze 'It's a Trap-eze' is on top. To view the original source of the top Photo Click here  What do you think?


Still not sure? Here's a close up!


Conclusion
In my humble opinion Golden Rose is as good as a dupe gets. The polish was easy to apply and being so densely packed with glitter it covered well. To top it off the polish comes in a really cute, flat square bottle. The Jolly Jewels range contains around 17 different glitter finishes. I am a little tempted to try more from this range, it is not the cheapest of polishes I paid £4.90 + postage off eBay, so I am pretty sure that I won't be buying all 17!

Comments Please!
Let me know your thoughts on this polish.

Disclaimer: The It's a Trap-eze photo is not owned by Cupcake Candy. To view the original source of the photo click here. No watermark was removed from the photo and It was used for comparison only.



No comments:

Post a Comment