Sunday, November 2, 2014

Autumn in London: Plaid Outfit

Hello My Lovelies

Today was a gorgeous bright Autumn day, the sun was shining and there was a crisp cold bite in the air. We headed into Central London and had a wonderful day looking around the shops on the Kings Road, Chelsea. I decided to wear this gorgeous plaid dress which being quite lightweight was perfect for walking around in. When it got a little chilly I added this cosy scarf from Primark! I really love this outfit, what do you think?





Please let me know your thoughts on this outfit in the comments below. I would also love to hear about your favourite Autumn outfits! Please feel free to leave your blog links in the comments below.

Outfit details;
Scarf - Primark
Dress - Primark
Boots - Primark
Bag - Aldo Here
Watch - Michael Kors

Thanks so much for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment