Monday, August 25, 2014

This is not another Jumpsuit...

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with you my latest outfit, it may at first glance look like a jumpsuit but I am in fact wear matching floral trousers and top! (Co-ords). For me this outfit ticks all the boxes, I get to look like I am wearing a jumpsuit, but without the baggy bum look jumpsuits tend to give me. Then I am left with a pair of trousers and I top I can create endless outfits with!


I am in love with the dark green in this print. It is a beautiful contrast to my new purple highlights so I have a feeling I will be wearing green a lot next season!

Please let me know your thoughts on this outfit in the comments below.

Top - Dorothy Perkins Find Here
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins Find Here
Shoes - New Look

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment