Sunday, June 1, 2014

I Really, Really Lilac Pastels



After a week in Barcelona we traveled to the beautiful seaside town 'Sitges', which is about 40 minutes from Barcelona. Sitges did not disappoint, with it's beautiful golden coastline, stylish bars, restaurants and trendy boutiques, we had an absolute ball... lots of Sangria, Tapas and sunshine, happy days!

As the sun was shining I decided to unpack the pastels, I have to be careful with pastels as although I adore them they often make me look washed out. Lilac is my forever friend so I when I saw this top and skirt in Primark I knew I just had to have them!

Please let me know your thought on this outfit in the comments below, and thank you so much for stopping by.

Hat - Forever 21. Find Here
Sunglasses - Aldo.
Lilac Vest - Primark. Find Similar Here
Skirt - Primark.
Necklace - H&M.
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins find Here


Please let me know your thought on this outfit in the comments below, and thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment