Saturday, June 22, 2013

Soooo in love with Barry M Gelly 'Greenberry'

Hello Polish Gals

Today I wanted to share my latest love, Barry M Gelly 'Greenbery'. This polish is definitely my most loved polish to date, it is such a gorgeous bright shiny colour that I find myself wearing it so much, so much so that I need to buy another bottle! It's opaque in 2 coats and glides onto the nail like a dream. The whole Barry M Gelly range is beautiful and at £3.99 per polish it's a bargain. Check out some of my favourite 'Greenberry' manicures below...

Here I have teamed it with the gorgeous Shimmer Polish 'Jasmine' (One of my favourite glitter polishes)




Here I have added a simple accent finger, using Shimmer Polish 'Irene'.



Comments Please:


I'd love to know what you think of about this polish Have you tried it yet or any of the other Gelly polishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment