Monday, May 6, 2013

W7 Salt & Pepper Swatch






This polish has been on my most wanted list since last year. It is easy enough to get hold of, and being W7 is very cheaply priced (£1.95) 15ml. You can get it from Nail Polish Direct they offer free delivery with no minimum spend! It is a white base polish with thousands of tiny black glitter pieces. It reminds me of an Indie polish. I particularly love the way the top layer still shows the bottom layer of glitter pieces, which look like they are suspended and are more greyish in appearance. The application is good, it is very easy to apply and you will only need 2 coats to be fully opaque. I also liked the way one coat looked, it was a little more sheer but looked quite cute and still had thousands of tiny black dots.


The only thing I can find to moan about is because of how much glitter is contained within this polish, removal  is no walk in the park! That is unless you try the method shown below.

Comments please!
I would love to know your thoughts on this swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment